Chairman: Josh Wilson
As Chairman, Josh serves as the leader of our committee, and working with the rest of the Executive Board will establish policy, set the agenda and serve as the primary contact for elected officials to the party.
First Vice Chairman: Chris Wilson
In addition to serving in place of the Chairman during his absence, the Vice Chairman functions as the chair of the Voter Registration sub-committee.
Second Vice Chairman: Julie Wilt
The Second Vice Chair serves as the administrator for social matters. The Second Vice will also serve in the absence of the First Vice .
Treasurer: Linda Pagliarulo
The Treasurer deals with matters of finance for the Party, including maintaining bank accounts, ensuring the proper accountability of party funds, and filing necessary reports with the appropriate governing authorities.
Secretary: Christine Zubeck
The Secretary records the minutes of the meetings of the Executive Committee and reports as required.
Assistant Secretary/Treasurer: Connie Enders
Asstistant Secretary/Treasurer: Connie Enders
The Assistant Secretary/Treasurer serves in the position as either Secretary or Treasurer in the absence of the primary office holder.
State Committee Members from Dauphin County
Dauphin County GOP Groups
Pennsylvania House Republicans
Pennsylvania Senate Republicans
Pennsylvania New Majority Council
Winning with Women – Anne B. Anstine Series
Pennsylvania Federation of Republican Women
Pennsylvania Federation of Young Republicans
- 104 South(Dauphin, Middle Paxton, Penbrook, Paxtang): SarahDohn
- City of Harrisburg: Joe Lahr
- Derry Township: Skip Memmi
- Lower Dauphin (Lower Swatara, Middletown, Royalton, Londonderry, Conewago): Mike Davies
- Lower Paxton Township: Lynn Diehl
- Steelton, Highspire: Dennis Heefner
- Susquehanna Township: Keith Kepler
- Swatara Township: Rip Marsico
- Hummelstown and East/West/South Hanover: Paul Hetrick
- Upper Dauphin East: Dane Williard
- Upper Dauphin West: Mary Gaiski